Honda has recently announced a 10-day sale event which will be running from Friday 8th to Saturday 16th, giving riders the opportunity to take advantage of some fantastic promotions across the full selection of Honda Neo Sports models!
Celebrating the arrival of the new Honda CBR650R, the fourth and final member of the exciting Neo Sports range, riders will get to take advantage of some brilliant finance options and special prices across the collection. From the aggressive and powerful naked racer CB1000R to the mean and lean street machine CB125R, there's something suitable for all styles of riders.
Any Neo Sports models purchased or registered within the 10-day event will also have their name entered into a prize draw, for the chance to win their money back!*
Visit Blade Honda from the 8th March to make the most of this amazing event and for any further enquiries, you can leave us a message here or give us a call at either our Abingdon dealership on 01235 550055, Stratford Upon Avon dealership on 01789 208960 or Swindon dealership on 01793 425750, to speak to a member of our team.
*Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over
except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate
families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the draw.
2. In order to participate in the Neo Sports Event prize draw, eligible entrants must purchase and
register a new CB1000R, CB650R, CB300R or CB125R between 08 March 2019 and 17 March 2019
inclusive. Subject to model and colour availability. Registrations made after 17 March will not be
included in the draw. By participating in the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. There is only one prize. The prize is a full refund of the ‘On The Road’ cash price paid by the
winning entrant for their Neo Sports motorcycle, including accessories. In the event where the
winner has purchased their motorcycle on finance, they will be paid the ‘On The Road’ price
including accessories as detailed in their finance agreement. The full amount will be paid into a bank
account specified by the winner. No cash payments will be made.
4. The winner will be picked at random from the eligible entries that the Promoter has received,
overseen by an independent judge and will be notified by Friday 22 March 2019 using the contact
details that person has provided.
5. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and agrees to the use and
publication of their name for promotional and marketing purposes.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to reject the entry of any person whose association with the
Promoter or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, damage or cause
detriment to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of the Promoter or any member of its
group of companies or their products.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The
Promoter is entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions at any time by giving prior
notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment
suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of any
prize, or any damage to any entrant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a
consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall
exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole
or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within
these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human
intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could
corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion.
9. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
courts. The Promoter is Honda Motor Europe Limited, Cain Rd, Binfield, Bracknell RG12 1HL